The Year

December 25, 2014





I just realized that extent to which I will be traveling in 2015 might seem a little much. At the moment these are the trips I've got planned and I've not actually been trying to "travel". This is not a case of wanderlust (a word I don't actually like that much) or a year off, this is my life. It's how it's always been and how it will always be. I've been moving around since I was 3 and I've never felt comfortable in one place too long. I see people from my childhood living and settling in the same town they were born and I just don't understand. It doesn't seem natural to me.

  1. USA trip to visit friends (3 weeks)
  2. Qatar to visit mum and dad who lives there (2 weeks)
  3. Budapest to visit baby brother (1 week)
  4. Island Hopping in Greece with my friend Maria (2 weeks at least)
  5. Sailing in Lofoten with boyfriend and co (2 months)
  6. Moving to the Canary Islands (or Greece)
  7. Yoga teacher training in India (1,5 month)

I'm eager for 2015 to start. I can't wait for a new year and a new attempt at making every minute count. I'm sitting here writing this, feeling so much more optimistic than I thought I would. It'll be a busy year, just like every other year of my life (chronic multi-tasked), but it's my time. My time to start moulding my life, to make my living and to find my peace. I have this need to create "home". The pictures are from my trip to Qatar this summer.







Post a Comment