New Years Exclusive After Party

January 1, 2015





What better way to ring in the new year than with amazing green tea, great company and yoga?! After dinner at my aunt and watching the fireworks over our little town together with my love, I took us home where we had our own exclusive after party with some psychedelic tunes, mate tea and the first yoga session of the year. Some exciting blog stuff went down yesterday, but I can't confirm till in a few days. So excited to tell you though! 

So to the actually important stuff. As this was in the middle of the night I did the Moon Salutation routine. One of the few routines I'm actually pretty comfortable with. The sequence I did was Pranamasana, Hastauttan-asana, Padahastasana, Ashwa Sanchalanasana, Dandasana, Shishuasana, Ashtanga Namaskara, Bhujangasana, Parvatasana, Ashwa Sanchalan Asana, Padahastasana, Hastauttan-asana, Tadasana.

Post a Comment